Process & IT manager
We are now looking for our future Process & IT Manager. The right candidate is a leader with an operational and strategic mindset, eager to continue developing a winning plant IT team.
- Responsible for the Process and IT Business Plan for the plant
- Accountability and Responsibility of the IT services and project performance in the plant
- Lead the Plant IT team agenda within Köping
- P&IT project portfolio for the plant
- Ensure site has efficient IT solutions and services supporting and enabling its operations
- Identify new opportunities to add business value using Process and IT Solutions and Services
- Secure local resources & budget
- Ensure input to and take responsibility for GTO’s P&IT strategy alignment for the site
As Process & IT Manager for the Powertrain Production plant in Köping you need to have a global mindset with a local focus. You have proven experience from driving business value through process and IT solutions. You have a passion for both Manufacturing and IT, and can easily switch between the two “languages”. Previous experience of Manufacturing IT is a merit and something you would benefit from in your daily work. You are a strong communicator with good influencing skills able to network and create trustful relations with people in different cultures and organizations. You have a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for IT in Köping, understanding how it contributes to the factory. You have Experience from positions where process- and business development have been closely linked together with IT development.
- Leadership experience
- Experience of Manufacturing processes and IT-solutions
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create efficient relationships
- Structured way of working and ability to plan and motivate other people
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
- A strong manufacturing focus
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge and experience in change management
Director GTO Powertrain Production Process & IT, Svante Karlsson +46 31 3228816
HR Business Partner, Maria Berggren, +46 221 41 4271
Last application date: August 18th, 2019 on Violin. Selection of candidates will occur during the recruitment time, so do not wait with your application. We hope you feel strongly motivated for this job; we look forward to receive your application as soon as possible.
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.