Senior Engineer Cab Vehicle Front
Then this position is the right one for you.
Cab Engineering North America has the responsibility for Cab Projects as well as Cab Architecture, Cab Geometry Architecture and Geometry Assurance for the Mack Truck and Volvo Truck brands. We develop new and advanced cabs for our future trucks, while continually adapting our current products to different market demands. Working in an international environment is an exciting challenge, which is placing more and higher demands on our employees.
Vehicle Front Team is responsible to develop and deliver major aesthetic and aerodynamic components and systems. Including headlights, hoods, hinges and latches, grilles, bumpers, splash shields.
As an Engineer in Vehicle Front Team you will have the opportunity to perform complex and challenging engineering tasks, involving the design, testing and manufacturing of parts and systems. You will provide solutions/strategies through a cross functional network of people in a fast paced environment. You will be a member of a very collaborative team and will contribute to the team growth. You will apply and further develop your competences and skills, aiming the continuous improvement of our deliveries. You will interact and work with people from different countries and cultures.
- Ownership of complete deliveries in Quality, Timing, Cost & Feature
- Life cycle responsibility for various Vehicle Front components or systems including concept, detailed engineering design, maintenance and administration
- Cross-functional coordination with counterparts in other departments and/or suppliers to facilitate and meet project time plans
- Proactively work to maintain or improve product quality performance
- Accuracy and accountability within the area of assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master of Science degree (Mechanical) preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in product development with experience in automotive, heavy truck experience is preferred
- Experience in plastic and sheet metal Engineering, from design criteria to tooling characteristics
- Familiar with the use of quality tools such as FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Experience in Catia V5 and PDM systems
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional engineering tasks
- Action oriented
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Values Differences
- Communicates Effectively
- Drive for results
- Functional/technical skills
- Collaborative group skills
- Problem solving
- Priority setting
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.