Electronic Service Engineer
What does maintenance mean to you? Fix old broken equipment to work for another week or ensure that a high-tech development department can deliver. We are looking for a service engineer at Verification, testing & materials technology to help us lead and develop the service of our existing and upcoming Testing laboratories. At Volvo GTT you will be a part of a cross functional team where everyone are accountable and proud of the products and solutions, and where you have possibility to combine practical and theoretical skills. Does this sound like a good job for you then we are hoping you to join our team.
Facility and test cells maintenance are an important part of the development work to create conditions to develop the world’s best powertrains for trucks, buses, marine and construction equipment. Our team ensures laboratory performance and quality through our maintenance and service of equipment and all media systems for the complete Verification, testing & materials technology. The team you will join consists of 14 high skilled persons in the maintenance areas process engineering, electrical engineering and mechanics.
In your role as an Electronic Service Engineer with focus on engine, system and transmission test cells, you will be one of the main player for our maintenance support in this area. As we work team oriented, you will never standalone if you face challenges you need support to solve.
Facility and test cells maintenance are in a focused phase of improving our preventive maintenance work to reach superior maintenance and we hope you are able to join us!
The work includes working with and having extensive knowledge and experience within several different technology areas such as:
- Electrical dynamometers up to 1200 kW for engine and transmission testcells
- I/O-system for controlling measuring’s and monitoring test cells
- Troubleshooting and calibration tools
- Automation systems
- Purchasing and handling spare parts
- Be part of new projects and upgrades of test cells
- Participate as an active part in the production of documentation and routines
- This position will require at least secondary education in electrical or mechatronic engineering
- Preferably several years of experience from automotive industry or related production industries is a merit
- Practical experience of reading complex electrical drawings and manuals and to understand the functions based on them is a merit
- You should also have skills in using various types of measuring/analyzing instrument and the use of them
- Fluent in Swedish and English, booth written and spoken
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere with an open and honest attitude
- Ability to work booth independently and in team's
- Calm and structured and good analytical skills
- As a person you are committed and result oriented with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- You possess quality awareness and sense of responsibility
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. Our daily work is performed in an international environment giving the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. Team work, energy, passion and respect for the individual are key values for us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will from you.
For further information, please contact
Johan Aslan, Group Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is ongoing, so do not wait to apply.
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.