Service Technician Level 2
- Work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Diagnose and repair Electrical. HVAC, suspension, Pneumatic and Brake Systems
- Provide training, assistance, and mentoring of fellow coworkers
- Respect and care for the customer and their equipment
- Develop personal professional and technical skills on an on going basis
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost at all times
- Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors at all times
- Respect the rules and guidelines of the company
- Demonstrate leadership through application of the RED CARPET POLICY
- Uphold and promote corporate core values
- Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization
- Provide customer service while upholding the level of performance and quality and quality of the motor coach to ensure repeat business and continued loyalty of our customers
- Diagnose and repair customer equipment
- Complete documentation thoroughly and timely according to company requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment on a continuous basis
- Verify the materials and equipment used in compliance with ISO guidelines
- Pass required aptitude test
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic abilities
- Go to type person in areas of expertise
- Ability to look up parts efficiently and independently
- Assist customers over the phone with technical issues and / or questions
- Fill in for team leader when needed
- Be proficient in electronic media and laptop use
- Maintain all requirements for Level 1 and Level 2 technician
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 4 years of qualified mechanical experience substituting one year of related technical training for a year of experience
- Proactively acquire and expand knowledge of the latest technology and systems in the industry
- Possess comprehensive set of tools requires to perform function of a level 3 technician
- Ability to read and write
- Comply with DOT physical standards
- Lifting heavy objects
- Standing long periods of time
- Exposure to extreme weather variances
- EPA certifications for the safe handling of refrigerant
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.