Heavy Vehicle Technician / Diesel Mechanic (VMR)
VGA has an opening for a conscientious Diesel Mechanic / Truck Technician to join our VMR Truck Parts team. As a trade-qualified Mechanic, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team who supply quality used and reconditioned truck parts to our customers. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, bring your passion for delivering exceptional customer service and join our VMR Truck Parts team. This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis working day shift operations, 8.00 am - 4.00 pm.
VMR provides used, second hand, and re-manufactured engines, diffs, gearboxes and small components throughout the Volvo Group Dealer network. Our workshop is dedicated to upholding Volvo Group's commitments to quality, safety and environment. With Volvo Group Australia you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win!
- Trade qualified Diesel Mechanic (Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (or equivalent)
- Sound heavy vehicle mechanical experience gained within a workshop environment
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Hold a flexible approach to work commitments to meet the needs of the business
- Safety conscious, ethical and compliant.
- Competitive hourly rate + generous tool allowance
- Fortnightly paid wages, 38 hour working week
- Service recognition and an additional service payment
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Supportive and collaborative Management
- Develop your career with a variety of training and development options
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Employee Assistance Program: Get the support you or your family need with our confidential employee assistance program
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program, including discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Most importantly, you'll receive all the support and training you need to succeed in your role.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.