Heavy Vehicle Technicians / Diesel Mechanics - Sydney
Volvo Group Australia (is part of the global organisation Volvo Group consisting of over 100,000 employees. Our reliability is renowned, and it’s underpinned by our three core values – quality, safety and environmental care. We bring each one to life in everything we do.
Volvo Group Australia is hiring now! Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dealership team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Sydney in Prestons. We have a number of opportunities right now in the workshop for qualified & licenced Heavy Vehicle Technicians / Diesel Mechanics looking for great pay, great conditions and the opportunity to work with leading technology and equipment. As a Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician, your primary objectives for this role are to ensure all work carried out is compliant with manufacturer standards, while operating in a safe work environment.
At VCV we work with pride and our team is focused on your safety and our customers’ success. We will be there to support you, to help you to learn and to give you the opportunity to succeed.
Apply today to work with the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses.
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic with relevant qualifications (Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology)
- Hold a valid NSW Motor Vehicle Repairers Licence
- Solid work experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic, repairing and servicing commercial vehicles
- Previous diagnostic investigation experience would be advantageous
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Operate safely in compliance with all aspects of workplace health and safety
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments.
Gear up your career today, and join us to get access to the best conditions in the industry:
- Top hourly rates
- Weekly tool allowance up to 3x higher than the Award
- Up to $80 extra per week for your loyalty
- Additional company-paid superannuation
- BBQs and Family Days
- Leading allowances, including on-call
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Paid training and development
- Discounts on offer from a large selection of Retailers
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
Salary range $65,000 - $75,000 per annum
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Apply today via www.volvogroup.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.