- Must be able to demonstrate operational excellence through attitude and actions.
- Present a professional quality image and encourage others to continuously produce to a high standard of quality while seeking continuous improvements.
- Demonstrate polite, courteous, and helpful disposition when dealing with people both internally and externally. Exhibit the Volvo way in word, act and deed. Participate actively as a team player. Work as a team to assist mfg. with quality problems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while at times, having numerous high priority items.
- Ability to make difficult decisions (accept or not accept responsibility)
- Ability to provide feedback in a professional manner and escalate items as required.
- Must be able to work well with all departments to perform the functions of problem analysis, investigating and resolving in-plant and supplier part problems.
- Plan and perform the full range of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical installation, maintenance, and repair operations throughout the plant and office areas.
- Work involves the dismantling, adjusting, acquiring repair components, repairing and reassembling of machine tools, as well as new construction operations required for overhead crane erection, machinery foundations, and other related plant layout changes.
- Work from drawings, sketches, wiring and schematic diagrams, machine tool operating manuals, work order requests, PM sheets, and oral instructions, to install, adjust, repair, and perform electronic and general maintenance duties with high degree of quality and workmanship.
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical components, dismantle unit, acquire replacement parts, repair or replace defective parts or mechanisms , reassemble and prove out.
- To co-ordinate with OEM on major repairs & troubleshooting
- Responsible for creating spare part list & maintaining the spares for critical Equipment’s.
- Install, level, align equipment’s and auxiliaries.
- Maintain, adjust or repair welding machines, lift trucks, bridge cranes, various machine tools, electronic controls, and various other plant related machinery and equipment.
- Set up and operate multimeters, and other electrical test equipment.
- Set up and operate engine lathe, drill press, milling machine or grinder to repair or fabricate replacement parts.
- Perform periodic inspection, Preventive Maintenance & troubleshooting during breakdowns of critical equipment’s.
- Perform plumbing and pipe fitting installation. Repair toilets, pumps, valves, leaks, and drainage systems.
- Perform ordinary carpentry and masonry operations, as required.
- Perform ordinary welding and brazing as per maintenance requirements.
- Work as a team with operations in reducing the production losses & improving the machine productivity.
- Maintain specified records of work performed, details of repairs, and materials usage in the MP2 system.
- Maintain equipment and working area in neat and orderly condition. Assure compliance to all local, EPA, Lock Out/Tag Out and other OSHA regulations.
- Fully understand operation and repair of all electrical & mechanical equipment.
- Able to read & interpret electrical, hydraulic schematics.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to use various software applications in the performance of their duties (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other PC based software applications that may be required).
- Observe all safety rules and regulations
- High School diploma is required
- Job Related Work Experience
- 3-5 years of welding, machinist, assembly, or a combination preferred.
Acerca de nosotros
With Volvo Construction Equipment, one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.