Commodity Buyer Iron Castings
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We, Iron castings team, are looking for a Commodity Buyer, located either in Gothenburg (Sweden) or in Saint Priest (France).
Castings & Forgings purchasing team is a multi-cultural, dynamic and passionate team. Our aim is to contribute to create high valid for our end customer by securing best possible QDCFR (*) and creating the best supplier relationships. We all strive to create good and constructive atmosphere in a challenging environment. We demonstrate a strong continuous improvement mindset, starting with openness, sharing with our peers, learning every day.
WHAT'S THIS JOB IS ABOUT ?
As a Buyer, you will be accountable for the QDCFTSR* of your supplier base. You will be responsible to make sure that the segment strategy is implemented through the selection of the right suppliers, by continuously securing supplier QDCFTSR performance and by using the tools and purchasing cross functional network.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Contribute to the segment business plan & be an active member in the global network of commodity buyers
- Drive all relevant activities to deliver on QDCFTSR (*) targets
- Negotiate and execute agreements with suppliers during production and after production, find extra cost savings on top of existing agreements
- Forecast cost evolution for scope of responsibility
- Monitore, identify and mitigate risks in cooperation with stakeholders
- Drive supply chain delivery and optimization
- Perform daily purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers
- Manage and negotiate product/processes changes
- Actively contribute to the team development, by bringing improvement ideas, support your peers, sharing good cases and ask for support when needed
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a strong team player, flexible and helpful.
You have a can-do approach: you have a positive mindset, high level of energy, and you are ready to tackle challenges.
You are curious and eader to learn and improve.
You demonstrate good business acumen skills, a drive for results, good communication skills and cross-functional agility to be successful in this position.
You enjoy managing many parallel activities and you have a target oriented approach.
You have a Master of Science or Business Administration, you are fluent in english, some experience within purchasing, automotive experience is an asset.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
If you are eager to learn, to develop and to take on new challenges,
If you believe that key conditions to success are to be curious, persistent and have fun in what you do,
If you believe that together we are stronger,
You will be a great addition to our team and we are really eager to hear from you !
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault
Acerca de nosotros
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.