Sr. HR Business Partner
Our North American Group Truck Technology (GTT) R&D Division is core to the development of these transport solutions and talented, capable colleagues are fundamental to our success. We seek an experienced Sr. HRPB to help establish the strategic HR model to better enable our business success through core areas of organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition, development and retention, and a vibrant performance culture. This role is based in Greensboro, NC.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner is an integral member of the Group Trucks Technology (GTT) HR Team and local Division leadership teams and is responsible for aligning the talent agenda to support the business strategy.
At the cross section of the functional and business matrix, the position is accountable for ensuring strategic Human Resources partnership to the Greensboro GTT Teams. This position must be a respected, capable, trusted advisor to advocate the people agenda within the business unit. The different areas of responsibility are delineated by the role’s stakeholders and clients and fall within the following areas:
- Workforce Planning
- Define the capabilities, experience and timing needed to achieve the short and long term technology strategies.
- HR Rhythm of the Business
- Oversight and ownership of annual HR business processes as aligned with the Volvo Group HR function
- Talent Management and Planning
- Participate in the Volvo talent and succession planning process to identify key talent, business critical positions and ensure internal and external succession pipelines. Key to success is the ongoing championing of these processes to ensure they are valid and valuable.
- Understand, advocate and leverage the Volvo Group University offerings to ensure appropriate investment in the development of talent pools, leadership and key areas of talent
- Total Rewards:
- Partner with identified resources to ensure the compensation strategy and framework fit with the market and technology areas from which we seek to attract and then retain talent
- Leadership Partnership
- Coach and advise leaders regarding HR matter for their teams
- Culture and Volvo Values
- Embed the Volvo values through leaders and employees in GTT by supporting the ongoing culture elements and focus on the new desired culture
- Change Management, Projects and other work
- Implementation sound change management process to organizational changes to help ensure the success of new initiatives and concepts.
- Metrics and Insights
- Own the talent metrics to enable lagging and leading insights to help leverage talent as a business enabler
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, in a related field required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Must be/have:
- Ability to work within a matrix org; managing between local and global needs
- Strong business acumen (financial/operational business drivers, competitor landscape)
- Strong Generalist/Functional HR knowledge with experience collaborating across HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, employee relations and talent management
- Ability to effectively consult, enable and align at leadership and organizational level (client group and HR)
- Strong change management experience and adaptability; ability to lead change management efforts and facilitate
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate across all levels of organization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work effectively
- Analytical and interested in using data for insights
- Proactive, solutions driven mentality
- Authentic and ethical approach, understanding when to exercise discretion and keep confidences
- Must be trustworthy and understand the importance of role-modeling the Volvo Values
- Collaborative peer on a team of HR colleagues
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.