Senior System Verification Engineer
Whenever something changes we need you! The world today is driven by changes and of the lot, automotive industry is one of the rapidly changing industry. Functional engineering is the area of utmost focus as the changes are usually software driven and an extensive length and depth of the end user functions has to be developed and verified. What more, the verification engineer need to embrace automation and be more strategic in approaching the development and verification.
We are looking for a Senior System Verification engineer who will be responsible to maintain, develop specification, test, document and release the component with the objective to meet requirements of the ECU within cost, time and quality parameters of Volvo GTT.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Driver Electronics team is responsible to develop and maintain, in close co-operation with E&EE product sites and E&EE segment architects, cross functional technology strategies in the areas of; Security, Drive Time Management, Infotainment, Driver Interaction
For these areas the Driver Electronics team is also responsible to secure that there are technical solutions available that fits the whole range, from emerging markets to premium high end products.
Driver Electronics shall deliver electronic components, SW and sub-systems, in above stated areas, to the projects fulfilling agreed QDCF targets.
We are looking for passionate Engineers who can work on verification for the Embedded Software Strategy in Driver Electronics Group
Testing ECUs and electronic network of a truck –
- Create the strategy of Verification Engineering (Verification/Validation/Automation).
- Create a test plan to make sure that the system can be verified for all the functionalities.
- Perform and drive the Verification with product knowledge as the test base & with end user usage as the perspective
- Find the ways to optimize and automate the testing stream
- Find innovative methods to get the best results and also to automate areas where regression testing is needed.
- Determine type and methods of tests and execution of test cases to derive the best results. Execute the test cases on the electronic network/ECU/Component, review the test data in order to verify the safety and control features of the truck.
Gathering test requirements for ECUs from Volvo AB –
- Perform verification for ECU based on the requirements specification and make sure verification is in line with requirements.
- Participate in Functional reviews to make sure that the functionalities defined are testable and a suitable test strategy can be identified.
- Participate in the Product roadmap discussion to decide on the verification roadmap for the component, ECU, Subsystem.
- Responsible for test reports creation and ensure product quality.
- Responsible for networking with Global sites to arrive at a common strategy for verification and validation in different areas like Automation etc.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Electrical or Electronics and Communication)/M with Minimum 4 years of experience in testing of electronic controls in automobile industry
- Strong Knowledge of Automotive engineering.
- Good understanding of automotive protocols(J1939, CAN, LIN etc.)
- Good hands on Automation techniques and relevant tools like Canoe, CAPL Scripting.
- Knowledge on Python scripting, C++ is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence is added advantage.
- Good Communication, Problem solving and analysis skills
- Exposure to ECU and electrical network testing is advantage.
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.