INTERNSHIP - Project Portfolio Management
IntroductionAre you eager to learn and boost your skills in Project Portfolio Management? Do you want to have a true people coach guiding you in your professional career & development? Are you as passionate about people and digital transformation as we are?
Volvo Financial Services is the right match for you!
This is us, your new colleagues
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
Do you just love to...?
The Project Portfolio Management Internship is all about you. You will get the unique opportunity to be immersed in a new environment where you can learn the different aspects of project portfolio management, grow and make a real impact.
- You will be exposed to multiple challenges helping in portfolio optimization, oversight and reporting of project execution progress, benefits assessment and tracking.
- You will actively contribute to the improvement of all portfolio management artefacts (tools, methodologies, guidelines) supporting their adoption through your strong interpersonal skills.
- Your own tasks and responsibilities will allow you to interact with different stakeholders and implement the theoretical know how you have learned into practice!
Are you the one?
- You are following a Master in Engineering, Business Economics, Math, Computer Science or related discipline.
- You have a passion for project management and digital technologies
- You are flexible, willing to learn and are a self-starter.
- You are result-oriented, a team player and have a high level of commitment.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a good experience with MS Office.
A perfect match?
- We offer you an internship of 5-6 months.
- You get some valuable work experience in a global work environment.
- You will be based in Brussels. Access is easy both with public transport and with the car (parking).
- You will work in a flexible work schedule.
- You report directly to the Head of Strategic Planning and IT Portfolio and are a true member of the HR team.
- We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
- We offer a free lunch in our canteen
Let's do this!
Do you share our passion for people and digital & IT? Do you want to bring new ideas? Do you want to be part of a global team? Don't hesitate and apply for this internship! Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website www.mijnvolvojob.be
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.