Performance & Calibration Engineer (M/F)
To be able to answer to your friends asking you – what do you do on Fridays to save our earth?:
I’m working on it each and every single day at Volvo
Because whatever the demagogic speeches, the conventional trucks will remain for years the best solution to answer the growing demand for goods and people transport solutions. We need then to act now and secure that their emissions and consumption will continue to decline over years in order to limit the environment impact.
As well, because Volvo group is a great group to grow in, and we love to get on board simple, positive people who have understood that we can work on very serious topics keep smiling. Our worldwide dimension offers a unique chance to work and grow in a truly multicultural environment. Volvo group is a caring organization where you will find a very good team spirit. You will never be alone to solve issues. We are facing problems together and we succeed jointly.
Finally, because we have in front of us very exciting challenges, we are very cautious to attract curious, engaged, responsible and enthusiastic persons. Just as an example, we develop autonomous transport solutions useful for most of the population! Autonomous transport solutions, based on self-driving and connectivity technologies are well-suited for applications where there is a need to move large volumes of goods and material on pre-defined routes, in repetitive flows.
Now the Volvo Group needs to take on board new members to develop efficiency and robustness of our Exhaust After Treatment System.
Your responsibilities, be brave, will be to:
- Perform test cells & vehicle activities to reduce emissions
- Find the best system optimization
- Identify improvement thanks to simulation
- Get always in mind the final customer and the environment
- Capture and share knowledge with other sites, Sweden, USA, India, Japan and Brazil
- Propose solution to improve our system and way of working
- Adapt yourself to changes and develop performance continuously
- Cook great breakfast on our Friday morning “FIKA”
- Engineer with specialization in internal combustion engine or energetic or mechanical/electronics
- More than 4 years in calibration activities with a focus on after-treatment system regeneration strategies
- Daily work with other locations over the world makes English a must
- French is also mandatory to drive test cell operational teams
- Organized, rigorous, synthetic, autonomous and love working as a team
- Brave, curious, optimist and always smiling!
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se enviará un correo electrónico de confirmación tan pronto como envíes tu postulación. Después de esto, aún podrás actualizar tu perfil personal.
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte mayor información sobre los siguientes pasos del proceso: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados cuando se seleccione un candidato final para el puesto de trabajo. Puedes elegir que mantengamos tu currículum en nuestra base de datos y activemos un agente de búsqueda que busque otros trabajos que coincidan con tu perfil.
Cuando comiences en tu nuevo puesto de trabajo, recibirás una inducción para ayudarte a formar parte del equipo y comenzar a trabajar con tus tareas de la mejor manera posible.